Opened in September 2016, the Senior School welcomes students from the age of 13 to 18 (Year 9 – Year 13).
Le Regent College welcomes students from all over the world. We have a vibrant co-educational boarding community. Day students share a full day and many weekend activities with their boarder peers. They are expected to be as much part of the school life as their family life allows and they benefit fully from all the support and care provided to the boarders.
We foster a nurturing family environment where all young people can have fun, build self-esteem and self-confidence. The environment is safe, supportive, and purposeful, so young people can achieve beyond their own expectations in all areas of college life. They can share many exciting and challenging experiences and build life-long friendships.
We want Le Regent’s graduates to be Courageous, Creative, Compassionate, Courteous and grow into well-balanced, globally-minded young people with the conviction that they can make a positive difference to the world, and the skills to do it.
The College Academic programme aims to:
- Ensure that every pupil reaches his or her true academic potential
- Foster the development of pupils’ intellectual curiosity and a ‘love of learning’
- Encourage children to think as creatively, independently and incisively as possible
- Enable children to become reflective learners and independent enquirers
- Develop key 21st Century skills: Communication (including language), problem solving, collaboration, entrepreneurship, risk taking, leadership and digital literacy
- Deliver a breadth of curricula that allows every child to discover and develop their talents
- Ensure students achieve excellent exam results and are prepared for entry to the leading Universities in the world.
Please explore our website to discover, in addition to excellent academics, the uniqueness of life at Le Régent Crans-Montana College.